slow.camp : james' personal home page
2018.04.13 : daily climbing training log
- foam roll quads, calves.
- hamstring stretches. 3x30 seconds, each side
- squats 3x10 super slow.
- thera cane 2x3 mins shoulder work (during squat rest)
homewall: short aerobic workout.
So, I hear this rumor that the only bad session is the one
you don’t do… after two missed days, I’ll try to keep that
in mind. Today was in fact the slowest day yet, /sigh
I know it’s because squats got my heartrate up before pulling
on but still.
one thing I did like today was my style. kept close to the
wall the whole time. but apparently that’s not efficient.
Total elevation climbed: 164.7 feet in 20 mins. /sigh
AM pull-ups: 3x5, 3 min rest between sets.
Checklist for Tomorrow:
- remember to breath deeply the entire session. It worked so well last time.
- pull on with the intention of zero foot slips. footwork matters.
- double check cat_shm. is everything looking good? heartrate, clock?